I last left if off at here
And took it to here:
Then tried to make some sense of the front by shoring up some of the slack, adding some sunimoto 0.110" pin connectors from "Eastern Beaver" moto wiring supply. Redoing pin connectors and crimping wire is a very absorbing process...hours pass without me knowing :)
Everything was going great (or as great as these things go since I spend half my time on my knees looking for some goddamned thing I just dropped on the floor with my fumbling digits). But then disaster struck somewhere along the way I fried my dear Tachometer. BITCH! At first I thought it was just the fuse because I tested it and indeed it looks like it gave way. But then I replaced it with another 500mA tube and goddammit, nothing. And no connectivity between the (+) and (-) pins in the connector leaves me to think it's something inside. I've read around about these SPAs and apparently there's an internal fuse that blows in them as well, but it looks like it needs a trip back to it's factory for that remedy.
That was the only big splurge I did on this project and it's toast. expletive, expletive, expletive...
Anyway after refactoring the wiring harness, everything else seems to work, so as long as I'm not too concerned with knowing absolute engine or air speed, things are fine.