Sunday, August 30, 2009

by 'manual' I mean 'by hand'

This space has been moto specific for so long. Bikes will always be a big part of the equation, It's also about doing other things, like chopping out dovetails, or the experimenting with my own bicycle shifting mechanism.

Anyway, I've got like 30 little wooden boxes to make for this upcoming wedding party. Hope I make it all in time. Just spent the weekend organizing my tools, honing the irons, building some jigs, making a proper shooting board...Macbeth Hardwoods is 5 minutes away and the logo on their staff shirt says it all: "Wood Is Wonderful"

Still chasing that oil leak in John Henry's cylinder head, tho. Don't think I wont be getting into that until the week after October 3, but for now, wish me bueno suerte!

No comments :

Post a Comment